If you make the money, you shouldn’t have to just give 40% of it away…
After setting your online business, after servicing customers, trying to scale your paid advertising. You end the year off like this and your income statement may look like this.
$400,321 Ad Spend
$3,453 Email Marketing Software
$34,223 VAs & Staff
$33,221 Stripe/Paypal Transaction Fees
$1,033,090.22 Net Profit
Not a bad year right?
And then the gov tells you that they’re taking 40% of it away. Does that make sense?
After working with hundreds of online businesses in our agency, we have created the ultimate, most comprehensive online course about ecommerce tax and accounting best practices, so that online business owners like yourself actually:
– Educate yourself about the tax code so you can take advantage of it for your situation
– Get access to a qualified CPA professional without having to break the bank just to get advice
– Learn how to save your hard earned money, from revenue that you’ve ALREADY made
There is little to no relevant information about this topic and we want to make it available to you.
If you feel like you need…
– Guidance on tax and accounting about your own business and want clarity and advice from a CPA professional
– Feel like you’re not optimizing your current tax situation and would like to learn how to take advantages of all the tricks in the book
– If your current accountant is a generalist and think you can optimize your finances further.