fbpx
image represents Who Are the Highest Earning OnlyFans Accounts

Who Are the Highest Earning OnlyFans Accounts? 💸

OnlyFans currently has more than 170 million registered users, according to OnlyFans CEO Tim Stokely. It is a rapidly growing platform that had a company valuation of over $1 billion in 2021.

It pays out $200 million to creators every month. Because of the freedom to monetize their own content in a variety of ways, OnlyFans accounts generate cash flow quickly.

However, it is noteworthy that some of the highest-earning accounts are created by porn-related content creators. These content creators can make vast sums of money within minutes.

1. Blac China 👩🏼

When it comes to highest-earning OnlyFans accounts, Blac China takes the top spot.

image represents Blac China as one of the the Highest Earning OnlyFans Accounts

She reportedly makes about $20 million per month on the platform.

Interestingly, the top 1% of accounts make 33% of all the money, while the top 10% of accounts make 73% of all the money.

For OnlyFans creators, the platform allows them to pocket 80% of what they earn, with OnlyFans keeping the remaining 20%.

This business model has proved to be very lucrative for some creators, making it an attractive option for those looking to monetize their content.

If you would like to read the Ultimate Guide to taxes for Onlyfans, click here to read now.

onlyfans 1

2. Morgan Edwards

One of the highest-earning OnlyFans accounts is Morgan Edwards, also known as “Kitty K.”

Edwards earned a whopping $1.2 million in just two years on the platform, charging nearly $70 for three months of access to her content.

Edwards used her experience to devise a strategy and price her content properly on OnlyFans, which greatly contributed to her success.

It’s worth noting that OnlyFans has paid out more than $2 billion to creators since August 2020, and it continues to be a popular platform for people to earn income through their content.

3. Jem Wolfie

When it comes to the highest-earning OnlyFans accounts, there are some surprising names leading the list. At the top is Bella Thorne, who reportedly makes around $11 million per month on the platform.

Close behind is Blac Chyna, who brings in an estimated $20 million per month.

In third place is Jem Wolfie, a fitness model who earns an estimated $900k per month on OnlyFans. Wolfie charges a subscription fee of $5/month for exclusive content.

Another notable name on the list is singer, rapper, dancer, producer, and reality TV personality Aaron Carter, who makes half a million dollars a month on the platform.

These creators are proof that OnlyFans can be a lucrative source of income for those who are willing to put in the effort to produce quality content.

onlyfans 1

Free E-book for E-Commerce Entrepreneurs

9 Most Crucial eCOM Tax Deducations The IRS Doesn’t Want You to Know

Explore More

How To File Taxes For Shopify Store?
Blog

How To File Taxes For Shopify Store?

How To File Taxes For Shopify Store? In this article, you will learn: Shopify Taxes Shopify Store Owners Need To Pay Shopify Income Tax: Forms,

Boost Your E-Commerce Business Now

drop us a line and keep in touch
Alan Chen

Schedule Your Call with Alan!

Hate working with accountants that don’t understand your online business?

By the end of this Strategy Session, you will have a clear understanding of the next steps you can take.

 This Call Is Completely FREE.

Have Urgent Questions You Need Answered?

Book a FREE consultation call with Alan and talk to a CPA who actually understands and cares for your business.

Alan Chen